Friday, February 28, 2014

Website review: Myntra.com beauty/cosmetics section - the best and fastest online beauty hub!

Hello Lovelies,

Hope you all are doing great!

Today I will tell you one random fact about me. I do not like to experiment any product just for review purpose. I always feel that I should use the product like I would normally do and I would automatically have my experience to share. I personally like to just put makeup on, go out and test it that way because I feel that way it passes the real test and makes more sense because I don't wear makeup at home. This is totally me! Just like everyone has their own style, this is mine :) Do you think I should do some regular posts on Random Facts about me? Well so getting back to the post, the awesome Myntra team offered me a voucher to shop from their beauty section and then review the products bought from Myntra.com. I was so confused as to what to pick! They have a great collection of cosmetics in their beauty section and they stock up all new launches as well. So let's find out more about Myntra.com 's beauty section and my shopping experience with them.


 Read on to know more.


Myntra.com needs no introduction! it is a well established online shopping store which hosts a huge and wide array of products ranging from apparel, shoes, accessories, bags, cosmetics, etc. I got an opportunity to check out their beauty section when I got vouchers from them for review purpose. Before this I had shopped a lot from Myntra. I have bought clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, etc and their service is brilliant.

To check out the beauty section of Myntra.com, click here.

In their beauty section they have stocked up products from well known brands and have included a good amount of shade selection, variety of cosmetics. I bought 2 things from the vouchers offered:
1. Loreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Gloss in the shade Eve.
2. Lotus Herbals Purestay Foundation in Hazelnut star.

The site navigation is great. You can sort products by following filters:  popularity, discount, what's new and Price.


The Categories include blushes, cleansers, compact, day cream, eye cream, eye pencil, eyeshadow, lipstick, lip glosses, foundation, hair care and much more. As i said they have hosted a wide variety of products.

The brands available on Myntra's beauty section are Deborah, Loreal, Maybelline, Lakme, Lotus Herbals, Colorbar, Revlon, Toni & Guy, Vichy to name a few. All lovely brands :D

The best thing about Myntra that I observed that the products are not quite often out of stock. You will definitely get the required product in the shade you desire most of the times. I hate to find the product I am looking for and seeing the Out Of Stock badge in front of it. Don't you?

So this was about the layout and the category of products hosted. Lets move on to their shipping, packing and delivery aspects.

My experience of shopping with Myntra.com:

Myntra.com is as fast as lightening! seriously.. I ordered at around 7 PM and my order was shipped at 11 PM!! That is super fast. I mean kudos to those guys who are taking such huge efforts to deliver our orders to us in time. After I placed my order, it took just 2 days to arrive at my doorstep which is highly appreciated by me since I love online shopping and hate long wait times to receive the products I ordered. I was so excited to receive the package.

These guys are masters when it comes to packaging and wrapping the products. Both my products were carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and the Loreal Shine Caresse Lip gloss was put inside a small plastic container which I thought is very thoughtful of them considering it might break in transit. Both the products came to me spic and span.

I am now really excited to try both the products and review them soon. You should definitely check out Myntra's beauty section if you are looking out to buy cosmetics online and get them delivered at lightening fast speed. I will review these products soon. Loreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Gloss in the shade Eve looks so gorgeous peeking from the tube!


All in all, I enjoyed shopping for cosmetics at Myntra and I am sure you would too. They have recently stocked up some more new launches which you can check out here. I would like to thank Myntra team for giving me a chance to write about them and for gifting me such awesome goodies. :D

So go ahead girls, it is the start of the month and you can let your wallets go crazy again ;) Happy Beauty shopping. 

Have you shopped from Myntra? What did you buy and how was your experience? Do share your thoughts via comments.

Take Care,

Love,
Mayuri

Disclaimer: The products have been ordered from the vouchers provided by Myntra for review purpose but my review about the site and its services is honest and unbiased.