Friday, May 9, 2014

What am I upto? In love with my revamped hair and new car!

Heya Girlies,

Hope you all are doing great!

I have been swamped with lot of work and personal commitments and hence not getting enough time to blog but I miss you guys!! So here is an update post on what am I upto. First things first, I really want to thank all those who visit my blog, leave lovely comments selflessly. You guys are the best! I try my best to take some time out and keep myself updated with things going on in the blogosphere via Facebook and it feels great to be connected with fellow bloggers there. Will be back in action soon! (I know I keep saying that but please bear with me for some more time :D )


Update 1: New Car!!!

Last month, I booked a car and got it delivered on the auspicious occasion of Gudi Padwa. Its the all new Grand i10 from Hyundai and if you know me then you must have guessed the color I chose by now: Twilight blue! I am obsessed with blue :D this is more of a grayish blue and I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. I feel proud (not pompous) to have bought my own car at this age (although I took a loan but yeah I am the one who is repaying it ;) ) It is a first big milestone in my life and this will always have a special place in heart being my first car :) So here are few pics






Update 2: New Hair!!!

I got caramel highlights few days back and loving them. My hair stylist got them done exactly the way I wanted them. I didn't want harsh highlights and strands that would stand out. I had warned him beforehand that my hair should not look blonde at all because I wanted a classy toned down look which would be suitable on the professional front as well. He did a great job and I am loving my new hair. If you are in Pune and would like to get it done from where I got it, you can contact Apurva here. He is excellent at hair color, hair cuts, hair spa and anything related to hair! So here are few pics of my new hair









*Please excuse the no makeup look :D

It feels great to be sharing these things with you as they make me more connected to my readers on the personal front. I am thinking of ways to bring new content and more DIYs on the blog but just need to some time to get some things sorted before I can be back with a bang :D

So these were a few things that were new in last couple of days. 

I would love to know at least 2 things that were new in your life in last 1-2 months. It could be anything which is new and made you happy no matter how small or big that thing was. Do let me know in the comments below. It would be fun to read your responses.

Thank you all for your love and support!

Take Care,

Love,
Mayuri