Thursday, January 16, 2014

My first ever Haul post - Real Techniques brushes and other goodies :)

Hello Pretty Ladies,

Hope you are all doing great!

I am so excited to share my first ever haul post here. yaaayy! :) I hauled like crazy this month: got some new products, got some backups and now I realized there are still 15 days left in this month :D hehe.. so I might haul some more. We girls are crazy for shopping, aren't we? So the highlights of this haul post are my new Real Techniques brush sets which I ordered from iHerb.com (I had a little hassles with the customs and had to pay pretty much a bomb for custom duty but I am happy I finally have them). Well so coming to the haul, I will share pics and then rant about them ;)

Read on to find out more.

So here comes my new prized possession. My Real Techniques brush sets. I ordered these from iHerb.com. They ship internationally and the shipping charges are quite reasonable but be ware of the customs.

I got the following from iHerb:

1. Real Techniques your base/flawless core collection:
These are basic face makeup brushes from the famous makeup artist, beauty blogger and youtuber Samantha Chapman.

2. Real Techniques you eyes/enhanced starter set:
Collection of basic eye makeup brushes.

3. ELF cosmetics natural mineral makeup: Mineral foundation SPF 15



I am very excited to try these brushes and the mineral foundation. I am so happy to get my hands on these awesome brushes. They are sooo soft.. :D love the texture already.

Part 2 of my haul is from Nykaa.com. I stocked up some backups and some new products.

Here's what I got:

1. Lakme eyeconic Kajal in white: I was so excited to try this after reading some awesome reviews.

2. Ponds BB+ cream: Already loving it!

3. Ponds Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum: This looks so luxurious. Loving the packaging.

4. Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye and Lip: This is my HG makeup remover. I love it :)

5. Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam: I love love love this. This is my 3rd bottle and it has helped me a lot in clearing up my skin and acne. You can read the complete review here.

6. Lakme Invisible Finish foundation: This is my go to foundation. I use it quite frequently and I love it.



So that's all I got ladies. Reviews for new products coming up soon. I am so excited about my new brushes. Aren't they amazing?!

And here's a random FOTD and OOTD (I had shared my attempt at creating a retro look on my FB page. The theme was retro for my cousin's mehendi ceremony :) )




What was your first big haul of 2014? Which products are you eyeing (which might end up being your next haul)?

Do share your views via comments dearies :) Love ya all.

Take Care,

Love,
Mayuri