Friday, April 5, 2019

Live Life Queen Size

Hello Everyone!!

Years ago I wrote some poems which are very close to my heart but I never thought of making them public. Eventually I felt that I need motivation to write more and I will get that only when my existing poems are appreciated. I am just a naive writer but thought of sharing one of my poems here. Totally unrelated post but hoping that this reaches at least some people who would like it :) Comment below if you do read it and let me know your thoughts! Cheers...

Live Life Queen Size

The day starts with the sun shining yellow
It feels like a day which is pleasant and mellow
I sip on coffee with a slurp
Love to hear the merry birds chirp


Morning mist reflecting the sunrays' hue
Flowers covered with pearly dew
Each new day gives new hope to live
Life makes us dance to its jive
I feel so positive in my heart
the best thing for a good head-start
I wish this day would end never
and this feeling stays forever
There is something special about this day
A day of March it is and not sunny may
Festive spirit in the air
Tender and soft like mother' care
I let this feeling flow within
This is how it all begins
A light aroma lingering around
Someone has swept my feet off the ground
Life is a journey with pleasure & pain
Not always sunshine not always rain
Enjoy the sunshine when it is there
fight the rains to reach the sun's glare
Challenge trouble and always smile
Remember the quote 'Live Life Queen Size'

Love,
Mayuri