Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Beginning of a colorful and exciting journey to the makeupland

Hello Pretty Ladies,

I am so thrilled and excited as I write my first post for my very own blog. I have taken inspiration from so many amazing bloggers around and finally decided to create my own makeup and beauty blog.

I would love to share and learn through the medium of this blog. My readers will be the driving force for this blog so I would like to thank each one of you in advance for your advice, comments and support for my upcoming work on this blog.

I hope that each one of you will give me encouragement and support and enjoy this colorful and exciting journey to makeupland with me.

Suggestions about the blog layout, design, content, request for reviews/tutorials are always welcome :)

Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful!!

Be confident, keep smiling and keep spreading your amazing smile :)

Love,

Mayuri

8 comments:

  1. Wish you all the best dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the very best! And welcome to Bloggin World! I am the first person to like ur page:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. Thanks Rachna. that means a lot :) Checked out your blog and loved it, following you

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i had no idea you have a blog! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Parita!! Yea started this blog just few days back :)

    ReplyDelete